What I’ve been up to this month
This month has had quite a bit of handsewing. I’ve made an EPP/hand applique cushion project for a future issue of Make Modern (so I will show you it properly then), plus I quilted it and stitched it together with a piping trim.
Also I’ve started work on the Our Song quilt. This uses 30 different Kona colours! It’s quite a bit of work getting it cut, I feel a little guilty, but I’m at the paper piecing bit now and I sewed together one of the diamonds. It’s been fun so far! I do love a Lone Star.
I’m hoping to finish an entry for our Guild for the CQA show on the theme of Going Viral. I thought I would have time to make a hand applique, organic edge mini quilt but I’m starting to think I was very mistaken.