I’ve got this week’s pair of log cabins done-
I’m not sure about that yellowish strip on the left block- I think now maybe it’s higher volume than I thought but we will give it a go. Some of the strips are a bit thin at the edges on the right block to make sure the block was big enough but I’m trying not to overthink it.
I’m starting a secondary sorting system (beyond separating white/low volume from the rest). Some of the strips are pretty short and only suitable for the first round, so those are being put into a little basket as I find them. They’re all less than 6″ long. Thing is, now I want to create another for strips over 12 1/2″ so I have the edge strips ready too but then I’m in danger of making it less spontaneous.