I love a productive weekend
In addition to finishing Wallander completely (see last post) I’ve had a thoroughly productive weekend and loved it! Not very happy to be back at work but that’s just how it goes.
I added the strip of boats to the top of Jan’s quilt which means my commitments to Free Two Bee are officially over.
I made a block for Hannah for the Quilt Together swap.
I made another Forest QAL block (and have put some of it together now, but I’ll save a picture of that for another time)
As well as this I…
- bought a new laptop because mine’s temperamental with charging and Internet these days
- pulled out all the weeds in the mini wasteland by our house that I’m going to gravel over (it was too hot for that!)
- watched the tennis
- cleaned the house
- read 1/3 of a book
- had a nice soak in the bath
- went for a ride in a camper van for a couple of hours
- took the dog to a country park
- cooked roast gammon
- and I got some sanding done on the pendants, sat outside with the radio on. I’m actually about halfway through now! Still taking reservations, but the available ones will be shown at the Retreat.
And I’ve started cutting out pieces for a dress this morning, as long as it’s finished for the retreat I’m happy.