Sweet little giveaway
So, the blog is all fixed up good and true to my word, here is a giveaway!
- a vintage hook and eye resin pendant made by me
- Over a fat quarter of Lecien Un Amour de Cuisine fabric
- a mini retractable tape measure covered with hedgehog fabric of my design and made by me
- a big pile of fabric scraps with solids, rooftop garden, Liberty, Kaffe Fassett, a bit of Storyboek, Pezzy Print, Meadow Friends, Grand Finale and much more all mixed in. Of course all you stitchy people will know what do do with these, but if you’re a resin jewellery fan following this blog for quite some time, you could embed your favourite snippets and make jewellery from them 🙂
So you want to win the whole lot?
Leave me a comment here before midnight (GMT) on Monday 11th June. Tell me anything you like, maybe how you found my giveaway? Leave me your blog address if you have one if you like so I can have a nosey, or maybe recommend your favourite one if you haven’t got one. Giveaway open internationally.
- 6x 10″ squares of my fabrics- hedgehogs, cats and chickens with the co-ordinating dots to go with them
- A tape measure custom made for you to your favourite colours
To win these prizes, tweet about my giveaway with a link to this page making sure you reference me so I can count you in (I’m @pennydog). The winner will be randomly selected from my @mentions section on Twitter so PLEASE DON’T LEAVE AN ADDITIONAL COMMENT ABOUT THIS!
Feel free to follow my blog. I’d like that but it’s not essential. I will be doing some free block patterns and stuff soon as a BOM if I have enough regulars interested. And tutorials and what-not- I’m planning on having a play with gelatin printing my own fabric very soon and showing you what I did along the way. So yeah, hopefully you might want to stick around….
(Oh and this won’t get you extra entries or anything, but it would be great if you voted for me over here: http://www.crafteroo.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,9491.0.html)