I’ve been tagged by Jess of Epheriell Designs to complete this little blog questionnaire….
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Fletcher (my new greyhound) learning his name so when he goes off on one I don’t have to chase him a mile through private land (belonging to our landlord) to get him- not cool
2. Lunch time
3. Dinner time!
4. Getting the right kiln so I can finish my new enamelling project- was sent the wrong one and it’s not hot enough!
5. The chickens laying more eggs, they seem to be in holiday mode at the moment
6. Getting all of the boxes from the move unpacked and everything in order
7. Setting up my workshops
8. Pay day!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Drank too much wine
3. Ran a mile after Fletcher in my work clothes (and subsequently got picked up by OH in his car)
4. Received my kiln that was wrong
5. Went online too much
6. Finished my first copper etch
7. Sorted out our broadband in the new house, so as of Wednesday I will be back to normal!
8. Sent off my driving license for the address to be changed
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be more patient
2. Get a grip and finish those cuffs for the website before another month passes!
3. Leave my job and be more domesticated
4. Make pottery
5. Pay someone to do my ironing
6. Find some downlighting lampshades that fit in with the house, but don’t look like the inside of grandma’s pub
7. Run faster and be generally fitter
8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Big Bang Theory
3. My Name is Earl
4. Mock the Week
5. Breakfast News
7. Gok’s Fashion Fix (sorry sorry sorry!)
8. Cool cookery based programmes, preferably Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall or Heston Blumenthal.