Blogumentary: Cody’s Steampunk Earplugs Part 2 and a few other things…

Today I got on with the business of making the mould for the resin pugs I am making for Cody…

I superglued the model into the lid of a little tub to stop it from falling over…

I mixed the silicone in the main part of the pot…

I then popped the lid back on and tuned the pot upside down to allow the silicone to run around the model. The cup is for a bit of stability as the lid was slightly domed!

Also this morning before I went to work, I baked some tags for a customer. They are ready for sealing, just need to print a few more disks and her order is complete!

And on the subject of plastic tags (kind of), last night I bought the February edition of Crafts Beautiful from ASDA as my article on printed shrink plastic is in it, page 50-51! Check it out 😉

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,